Saturday 2 July 2016

Green Supply Chain Management in India: An Overview. - .

The green supply chain management (GSCM) is a very influential way to distinguish or separate an organization from its competitors and it can have significant impact on the success plan of the organization. With increased responsiveness to corporate social responsibility and the requirement to meet the terms with eco-friendly policy, green supply chain management (GSCM) is becoming increasingly important for Indian industries. The Companies that have adopted GSCM practices with a focus on distribution activities have successfully improved their business and environmental performance on many levels. This paper focuses on the major barriers in the implementation of Green Supply Chain management in Organization. - See more at: .

7 comments:

  1. A well-established freight forwarder offers transparency, cost-effectiveness and confidence to achieve deadlines through its vast.
    Best Supplychain Company in India|International Freight Forwarder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. appliance repair

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sistemi controllo accessi per campeggi e strutture ricettive - barriere automatiche Made in Italy. barriere elettromeccaniche hotel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! trip and tours to swat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! beautiful hunza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite helpful. If anyone here want to learn new words or want to know the meaning of any words he or she can visit Wordslibrary

    ReplyDelete