Monday 20 June 2016

ASSESSMENT OF BACTERIAL CONTAMINATION OF INDIAN PAPER CURRENCY NOTES (RUPEE) CIRCULATING IN HAPUR (U.P.), INDIA

- . Money, which is responsible for solving health problems, can be turned out as a cause of creating health problems. Paper currency, an exchangeable fomite, is constantly subjected to contamination. The objective of this study was to identify the bacteria present on the currency notes circulating in India. A total of 50 currency notes of different denominations (Rs. 5, Rs. 10, Rs. 20, Rs. 50, Rs. 100, and Rs. 500) were randomly collected from 15 different sites like ATM, auto driver, bank, beggars, bus conductor, butchers, college canteen, food seller, general store, medical store, milk dairy, petrol pump, rickshaw puller, vegetable/fruit sellers and wine shop. Persons handling the notes were asked to deposit them in sterile polythene bags. The notes were taken to the laboratory immediately and bacteria were identified using standardized microbiological techniques. 96% of the notes (except ATM notes) collected during this study were contaminated with bacteria like; Bacillus sp., Staphylococcus sp., Streptococcus sp., Corynebacterium sp., Clostridium sp., Escherichia coli, Actinomycetes sp., Klebsiella sp., Pseudomonas sp. and Salmonella sp. The study suggested that Indian paper currency notes are highly contaminated with pathogenic bacteria and this may play a significant role in transmission of infectious diseases. Hence, great care must be taken while handling money during the preparation and handling of food to avoid cross contamination. - Seemore at: 

2 comments:

  1. Truly herbs have proven to be the best remedy for various diseases and I want to share this to the entire public on how Dr. OSE cured me from HSV 1 with his herbal medicine, I never believe it will work because the doctors keep saying there is no cure but I was desperate and needed to get this thing out of my body. I saw a comment online testifying how Dr. OSE cure her from hepatitis C and hand I contact Dr. OSE and explain my problem to him and he prepare the cure and send it to me through UPS, which i use it just the way He instructed me and thank God today am a beneficiary to these cure. I went to my doctor for checkup after 2weeks of taking the herbs and I was tested negative and my doctor told me that the virus is completely gone from my system. So I will tell you all who is looking for a cure to his/her HIV/AIDS and HERPES that Dr. OSE took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cure my Uncle and his wife from HPV. Dr. OSE heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: droseherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com you can contact him also on WhatsApp +2348120513902

    ReplyDelete